veggie rules

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hot Chocolate - Be Still My Beating Heart!

Strange as it may seem to all chocolate lovers out there.....not everyone loves chocolate!  Let me reassure you, I'm definitely a chocolate lover.

 I was doing a bit of research the other day for my new web page Hot Chocolate and I found some very interesting facts. I'm not going to put them on this blog you can read about them on my site,  Hot Chocolate Page, however, one that did take my fancy was that chocolate syrup was used in that famous shower scene in the epic Alfred Hitchcock movie "Psycho".  and what was it used for?  The blood.

Somehow, that scene is never going to be quite the same - I get the picture of Janet Leigh and Anthony Perkins saying to  Hitchcock "can we just try that scene again.....the prop has been eaten!"

I'll leave you with this quote from the beautiful Katherine Hepburn "What you see before you, my friend, is the result of a lifetime of chocolate."  - I'm with her!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

veggie rules