veggie rules

Monday, February 25, 2013

What to Blog About?

I've been a bit slack lately not keeping up with this blog.  I hope it's not just me, but do others have problems thinking of things to write about?

Don't suppose it would be so difficult if the blog was a general, all round, anything goes type of subject.  And even though I'm really passionate about being vegetarian, about the environment and, of course, about the welfare of animals, I still find it difficult to come up with a blog.

Let's face it, the blog has to be interesting or with one wave of the index finger on the mouse...you're gone............you are still there, aren't you???

Well, the other day I watched a video about a little doggie who was rescued.  It's a simple little story, but so wonderful.  It was the first time in ages that I had tears and smiles all at the same time.
So treat yourself and have a watch.....
I'm signing off this blog - I know, "what was that all about?" I hear you say - just me, trying to get back into blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

veggie rules