veggie rules

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

NEW BOOK!! Vegetarian to Vegan

WHEW!!!  It's finally happened.  I have now launched my new Kindle e-book "Vegetarian to Vegan - Making the Switch". (You don't need to own a Kindle to read it).

 
Just went live today on Amazon and you can download a copy at the launch special price of $0.99 …. how cool is that?  It's been awhile in the making, but well worth the wait.

This is the 4th book in the "Good Life" series and the book that I've been heading towards writing ever since I started book #1.
 

Along with the book is a course that will be coming to a computer near you very soon.  Well, the goal is the end of August 2015, so I guess, I better get a wriggle on and stop chatting here …. There's videos to record, people to interview, lists to create and heaps of other good stuff for this course.  So, if you're interested please register your interest here:

"Living Vegan Style" Course 

If you do trot over and get the book, I would love you to post up a positive honest review.
Again, here's the link to the new Book:

Click here: "Vegetarian to Vegan"   


No comments:

Post a Comment

veggie rules